Quantum Plug In 2.0

The Quantum Plug-In 2.0 is a conductive based RFI/EMI parallel filter design.

 

Our philosophy is we don't just treat the last 6 to 12 feet of your home at one centralized location. If you went around your home and counted the many electrical outlets and light switches that are installed, you would have an equal amount of potential noise sources. RF enters the electrical phase through open outlet receptacles, oxidized wiring and contact surfaces, and voltage instability. A typical home has about 150 to 200 potential noise sources, all ringing at the same time throughout the electrical phase. It is virtually impossible to address even 10% of the combined noise at a single centralized filtering location (not to mention the other 90% of potential noise problems). The most effective way to apply filtering in a home should be over distance; it is simpler to suppress noise at various locations around the home instead of trying to focus at one centralized location. Our methodology is to treat the home as one gigantic power conditioner and allow the entire home to reap the benefit of corrected power factor and harmonic filtering.

The QPI 2.0 is our next generation Quantum Plug-In.  The QPI design is one of our oldest and most reliable filter designs, developed in the late 1990’s as a simple parallel filter. As digital components evolved over the years, we expanded our research and development to meet the needs of higher resolution circuitry and power factor correction.

 

As part of our Smart Grid technology product development, the QPI series is designed to draw zero wattage from the wall and maximize circuit power factor correction.

 

Our QPI 2.0 is designed for basic universal filtering. The QPI 2.0 is an excellent design to be used with large appliances such as refrigerators, washing machines, countertop microwave ovens, computers, and audio/video components.



 

© 2019 by Alan Maher Designs

  • Facebook Clean Grey